Monday, March 28, 2011

8th anniversary

To: Dear JuneMyEm0.Com



Our 8th anniversary is just around the corner. It is on 3rd April which falls on this Sunday. First and fore, I'm apologized here that I'm not be with you. I can't celebrate our "big day" together with you.


Our story


We know each other since I'm 14 years old. Our faith comes from a basketball match. I bet , if the basketball match win, then I'll be with you and vice versa. And of course, I know the match will definitely win. I'm a "defensive investor", I won't take extra risk to compensate my return. Lol.



At the time H1N1 is severely spread worldwide, and in coincidence, you fall sick after came back from Japan. Doctor suspected that you may infect H1N1 and have to immediately send to hospital for isolation and observation. During the one week time, you can not cantact with any other people excluding your parents. I rush to hospital to visit you every day but the nurse blocked me to do so. I cryMyEm0.Com like a bitch and keep retorting you are only suspected but not confirmed. I don't care whether I may infect H1N1 as well and I just want to visit you. Finally, the nurse allowed me to chat with you for only 3 minutes.


I'm happy the day being with you but I hate you when you have to go Japan. And now, my turn to leave you alone and I went to Aus. I'm sorry about that. I have to get a better grade for my studies. We have to work hard to achieve our goal during this one year time. What you need to do is try your best to earn as much as you can to get a better future life and for me, I will try my best to get flying colour results. Gambateh! MyEm0.Com


『Puppy love will not be longer』

And, we prove It's FEASIBLE!

『Distance love will not be longer』

And, we're going to prove you guys, IT WORKS!


I'm an emo chick and hot temper. I'm easily get crazy and mad like a bitch even because of some litle things. You are the one who always forgive and tolerant me. Thanks for your forgiveness and tolerance. I'm always appreciate it! Thanks for being together with me for the eight years. Thanks for your love.MyEm0.Com





Your dear,


No comments: