Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Life In Australia

Today is a shit day for me. T______TMyEm0.Com

I take 4 subjects(we called those as courses here) this semester. I have to attend 4 days classes each week. This is the only one part that make me feel okay.

Today is the second day in UQ campus. I attended two classes today. One is econometrics(compulsory course) and the another is external reporting(elective course). External reporting is a third year course of accounting and I'm major in Finance and I don't even have any basic on the field of accounting. I'm late to the class. After I step in the class around 10 minutes, I was like shit! I don't know what the hell she is talking bout. She talks damn fast and just talks like "qi lei gen". I'm totally not used to her slang. She talks 10 sentences, maybe and unfortunately, I get less than 10 words from the 10 sentences. LOL. After 10 minutes, both of us fully agreed WE MUST DROP THIS COURSE!!

Again, the campus is so big. Everytime when i attend a class, I need to spend at least 15 minutes to find out the right place.

Next, the previous tenant came my house and collected all the kitchen utensils and the modem as well. I have no internet to access and forced to stay in library to access the internet until the night time. Again and again, a boy who is the one of the previous tenant as well, he want to take one bed and one table from my room. He is not the owner who possesses these things, and all these things are not purchased by him. He definately don't have the authority to take all these things. Am I right? Absolutely, I'm the right! =)

The worst thing for me in Australia is I have to walk a distance to the bus station and walk wherever I want to go. The bus is the only one public transport for me. Nobody helps me to carry all heavy stuffs as like grocerries that I bought every week, my thick text book etc. Evelin and me plan to buy all grocerries once in a week. Two little poor girls have to carry few types of vegetables, eggs, oil, a bottle of milk, meat, soy sauce, ground black pepper, pasta etc. I'm really appreciated the life being with you, my dear June! MyEm0.ComI miss you so much!

I bring my own food with tupperwear for my lunch
I'm just like the characteristic of "shan cai" in "F4 Meteor Garden"MyEm0.Com

Pasta??? with hotdog, bacon and cabbage
cooked by Evelin and me MyEm0.Com

seaweed noodle again and again

hotdog with brocoli seaweed noodle

Lecturer Theatre

Big field in UQ

Lecturer hall

IT room in library

I'm so enjoy using the MAC desktop in UQ =)


Kitchen

Living room

Our bed
Our toilet MyEm0.Com

Econometrics textbooks (These books cost me $144, times 3 becomes RM432, damn costly!)


Prepare to go for class, bye!
MyEm0.Com

2 comments:

Kien Fei said...

why no Billy's picture??! hahaa

hello, im monicababe.. said...

haha.. i didnt take photo with him.. -)