Monday, December 14, 2009

玫瑰玫瑰我爱你

can i possess 11 stalks or even a rose? i want rose, may i? i need rose. i love rose but rose doesn't love me because i was only TWICE received roses by him since we are together for almost seven years. =.= when the time that i am still a secondary student, i received a dozen of roses from him. at that time, i didn't feel any surprise as i already know that he will present me. haha. but really feel happy. really. hehe =p. he is not a romantic people. "charmmmmm..wuwu..heart broken" each present that i received is pointed by me or even i bought myself then i claim back from him. here a tip for you............

i hopeeee my birthday party will be on at beach one day later, do you get me??

while i was young, i really hope someone will gift me roses even a stalk, i will smile with satisfaction and happy whole the week whereas i would rather choose $$$ rather then roses (get both is the best laaa) when i grow up. rose will wither when time passing and it is damn expensive during valentine day-- a rose costs rm10. although costly, boys still will buy for their beloved girlfriend which would exchange by a hug, a kiss and a smile. it is worth!!! haha. if you have to choose either one, 10 roses or rm100. which will you choose? for me, i would prefer $$$ rather then roses and "nag nag nag" him to gift more roses because... more roses = more $$$. wakaka =p. world becomes realistic and materialistic.*sob sob by the way, girls usually attract by other who is hugging a dozen of roses, me too. full of jealous and envy. huh. why girl love rose? is it can "show" to others that my boyfriend presented me or even wanna to prove to others i got a boyfriend that love me so much? what is the meaning of rose? i show you now.. keke smart girl neh. the color of roses and the number of roses each actually brings its meaning.



red



Sincere Love & Respect, Courage & Passion

Send red roses to convey the message of your passionate love for that someone; saying "I love you"





pink

Grace and Gentility, the rose of sweet thoughts.

Send deep pink roses to show your appreciation & gratitude; saying "Thank you" Send light pink roses to convey admiration and sympathy.




yellow

In the Victorian times, yellow roses meant jealousy. But today, they signify friendship, joy, gladness and freedom, the promise of a new beginning.

Send yellow roses to brighten up someone's day; to congratulate your friends and loved ones during Joyous occasions.




white

Spiritual love & Purity, the rose of confession, the bridal rose; "You are heavenly", "I am worthy of you"

Commonly used as traditional bridal bouquet during weddings to symbolize a happy love. You can nevertheless use them to convey the message of "You are heavenly, I miss you"






lavender

Love at first sight and enchantment

Send lavender roses of course, to convey the message of your "love at first sight" with that special someone. You can nevertheless also send them if you would like to make a special impression.




orange

Passionate desire, pure enthusiasm and fascination

An excellent choice for a new relationship that you wish to pursue further. It can nevertheless also be referring to a new business partnership.



1 rose: love at the first sight; you are the one

2 roses: mutual love between both, deeply in love with one another

3 roses: i love you

6 roses: i wanna be yours

7 roses: I'm infatuated with you
9 roses: An Eternal love, together as long as we live

10 roses: You are perfect

11 roses: You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life

12 roses: Be my steady

13 roses: Secret Admirer

15 roses: I am truly sorry, please forgive me

20 roses: Believe me, I am sincere towards you

21 roses: I am devoted to you

24 roses: Can't stop thinking about you, 24 hours everyday

33 roses: Saying "I love you" with great affection

36 roses: I will remember our romantic moments

40 roses: My love for you is genuine

50 roses: Regretless love, this is

99 roses: I will love you for as long as I live

100 roses: Harmoniously together in a century; remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age

101 roses: You are my one and only love

108 roses: Please marry me!

**please la, if you want marry me, i don't want 108 roses, save some $$$ for us to honey moon.. hooray..

365 roses: Can't stop thinking about you, each and everyday

**don't gift me 365 roses, i know you miss me so much, i just want you treat me good, considerate my nature of barbarous and emo, care me every moment and a kiss is worthier of that...

999 roses: Everlasting and Eternal love

**if 1 rose costs rm1, need to spend rm999.. don't be stupid.. if you bought it, your girlfriend won't appreciate your actions, you will only get scold by her... LOL..

boys, understand? gambateh... whohooo~~




No comments: