Tuesday, December 29, 2009

merry xmas and a happy new year





we went to cheras leisure mall during xmas week.. a Christmas programme "Toy Bank" set up at the lower ground concourse really attract us to stop our step to pay attention on it.. it is actually a charity drive themed "a gift of LOVE" was in aid of orphans.. displaying lots of gingerbread-man-shaped cards containing names of the orphans that encourage shoppers to donate toys or gifts to them.. each card represents some wishes of the children that hope to receive as a xmas gift..


someone who have the ambitious to contribute it in order to achieve the children's wishes.. Picking up cards that bearing the names of the children, and then stick them with gifts which have bought and deposit them into the toy bank...

we attracted by a card which she is a 18-year-old girl.. she wishes she could get trendy sport shoe, jacket or even trendy bag.. when i saw the card, dont know why, suddenly have a desire that wanna achieve her wishes.. but on that day dont have any night market.. i couldnt buy a beg and the management will be send the gifts to the children on 29th december.. the timing is too rush.. =.= if not, i would buy a beg for her.. kasihannya.. *sob sob


a good deed is always welcome, especially when it is about love.. i like to do good deeds and willing to do so.. why? because i am always dreaming and wishing i could become an angel in heaven and not send to hell.. sound insane.. haha..^^


say bye bye to santa uncle.. see you next year.. xmas has just passed by..


before the xmas......

I WISH I COULD GET A WATCH
I WISH I COULD GET A WATCH
I WISH I COULD GET A WATCH
I WISH I COULD GET A WATCH
I WISH I COULD GET A WATCH

almost of the " blink blink diamonds" of my lousy swatch watch have fall down.. "london brige is falling down, falling down.." but my one is "lousy watch is falling down.. falling down.." LOL.. as i know, all the swatch are wholesaling in a big amount and made by machinery.. so, there are not exquisite.. but the price is set as quite high range.. =.= the promoters said there is no spare parts of swatch, if something has broken, just can throw it away.. 0.O i wont buy swatch anymore.. huh

*wink wink the city chain is happening promotion.. sale 10% sale 20% and up to sale 70%.. we went into it.. and FINALLY my dream has come true.. he bought me a TITUS watch.. wakaka.. xD thank you very very very very very muchhssssss

my lousy watch.. >.<

then the next day, went to bangsa with evelin for shopping again.. shop shop shop.. bought my stuff again... bought lots of new stuffs for this coming CNY.. can even wearing all new dresses for the whole 15 days (from chu yi to chu shi wu).. this CNY really costs me a lot.. =.= i gotta stop shopping and buying.. STOP STOP STOP it!!! even how nice i dressing up, the fact will not be changed.. he still will be at japan.. he still will not beside me.. huh huh huh
one of my new dresses..





i like this dress so much..

----------------------------------------------

we will become fat boy and fat girl in futures.. seriously.. we ate dinner around 7pm and again went to Papparich having our supper.. actually we are not hungry, we ate because we want to eat.. we want to eat because cant tahan the desire of eating..


looking at the menu


he is posing and forced me to capture.. =.=

soya milk cincau with gula melaka

pappa nasi lemak



lychee cincau.. one of my favourite drink.. yumisssss


Papparich, Old Town, mamak shop, Ramlee burger and so forth.. eating supper be our habit, our normality.. damn... i dont want be " fei lui"... i wanna be "sui za po".. haha xD

No comments: