Saturday, December 26, 2009

he get hurt..

nothing is perfect in the world.. do u agree with me?

i argue with him.. i tear.. i am crying.. i am annoying.. i hate japan.. i hate him when he went to japan and leave me alone.. i am complaining this and that.. really hate!!!

christmas day.. you didnt even want to take a leave to celebrate with me.. xmas is public holiday!!! "playing and working, which is the more important??????" he asked me. OKAY, i am fine with this..

AND again..

you will be going to japan at the end of january.. didnt even come back during chinese new year.. !@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*christmas, you are here but you gotta work..

chinese new year
valentines day
our 7th anniversary

you cant be with me.. why?? cause you are in japan.. again, i !@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*......

request you whether can you go there after chinese new year.. but what is your answer? you didnt even to try and just told me it is NO CHOICE.. what can i do???

you are still young but you do not enjoy your life.. your life now is just working working and working.. what a boring life.. dont tell me you can also enjoy "youngster life" after u married.. youngster life is totally different to marriage life.. you are less burden now.. you just need to take care of me.. spend $$ on me.. after married, you need to take care of your babies.. take care of your family.. spending pattern becomes larger pool.. although you are not agree what am i saying, you will know when you becomes older..

*
*
*
*
*
argue.. argue.. and argue..

i create and stir up trouble..

i did something which is totally disobbey to my heart.. seriously.. he get hurt..


im an emo babe.. im a stupid babe..


i think i hurt him deeply and significantly.. =.= i am annoying and make noise again.. i close his call and then straightly set my hp in silence mode.. he called me at least 20 times, but i didnt even pick up a call.. he was having his dinner at that time but i think he didnt finish it and just "drift" to my home.. because he knew something would happen, someone is angry.. before he reach my home, he sms me inform me he is coming.. but i replied and asked him better dont come.. at that time, no any thought in my mind and i just wanna be crazy ,even he arrives, i wont jump into his car, i wont walk out from my house.. i was mad at that time.. =.= he reached my home and called my house number, i told my bro to pick up his call and said i was sleeping.. i let him wait for 10 minutes then i only walk out to get him..

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

i step out from my house.. go in his car and sit at the back.. and i just keep complaining that i am very tired and ask him go back as i didnt even ask him to come.. he came by his desire.. then i step out from his car and back to my home.. such girl really mad mad mad @_@


i back to my room and sleeppp.. i dont know when he back.. after one hour, i went out to see where is him.. wondering whether he was still there.. luckily he was not there.. he went back already.. i am waiting for his call.. but i get nothing.. he drives and roams the street to let himself calm down.. i am worrying about him now.. he is crying.. damn babe!!! he is crying until tired.. he is getting hurt.. but i still want to awake him and stir up the problems even i know he is sleeping.. =.= my heart is bleeding.. sorry, dear.. really sorry..


my stomach really damn pain now.. and my heart too.. make me cant fall in sleep.. T.T and i am forcing myself not to sleep..

No comments: