Thursday, December 10, 2009

a moodless day T.T

damn long time didnt blogging on my blog... i should start blogging from today.. such a super lazy and sluggish girl want start blogging.. whoooo~~~ can i? maybe... im still thinking when it would last? and today, suddenlly just feel that I WANNA BLOGGING.. i think i got such feeling because of my baddd moody... It was a bad mood today.. a moodless day..

i should go out shopping alone... cause shopping will let me forget all unhappiness... but it really costs me... huh >.< last month, i told mummy, " memee, i wont shopping, even i went out i would not buy yy(clothes衣衣) again..." why i said like that because i bought almost 10+ already... and the reason is i bought them for Chinese New Year... lol... ***hey, babe... can you stop shopping stop buying... it is wasting $$$.. nevertheless, at last, i didnt do what i promised memee... since i bought, i wear some for special parties or even dinner... then, my memee asked me again, "u not said that all those yy would wear just for CNY?" me: "..............= =" so, buy, buy,buy and buy new yy again... because in my opinnion, CNY must wear new yy.. i know my actions are totally wasting $$$... but aiyoyooo.. hard to control my buying felling... my "good explanation" is for instance 1 dress costs rm150 and i would wear it at least 15 times.. means that rm150 divides by 15 is rm10... 1 time for rm10... after finished saying get scold again... !#%&*^$@!#%&*^$^*... huh @_@

blablablablabla... back to the main point... it was a moodless day... i have a bad temper because of him... i posted my private message on facebook: = = moodless today.. pls dun talk to me.. = = then one of my friends replied "take it easy babe, life is short !" i cannot take it easy, it takes to my heart... seriouly, i am angry... the valcano is erupting... bi ba boom boomsss

the first thing

last night, when i was saying to him, dont know what the hell he saw... he didnt even pay any attention on my words... sigh!!! i asked him what am i saying, he replied me "sorry, dear... i didnt listen on you... i was thinking any good plans on xmas eve..." huh... still want to bluff... you are thinking others... huh huh huh

the second thing

these few weeks, what i said.. you sure have many "opinions"... i want go to Pavillion for watching the snowing at the night... then you said that snowing will damage our health because it made from soap bubbles and gonna having dinner with family at that time... i want go Singapore for celebrating my xmas eve... then you said we will be going to johor with lenglui and friends on 28th december, dont waste $$$ and the currency exchange rate is high... $$$ can even use as an excuse.. so much objection!!! objection!!! objection!!! really hard to understand you sometimes...

the third thing

i went to connaught pasar malam with him... walaoooo... damn angry... he keeps kap lui... actually when some pretty girls pass by, i will ask him to see...but this time, huh!!! while the girl is in front of him, he kap her with spending lots of time and then she passed by, he again turns his head to back and kap again... fortunately, he didnt drool at all.. should i be happy of this? = = girls, if your dear act like that, what response do you have? in my mind, kap lui... what for??? at that moment, i just keep my angriness inside my heart... i act like nothing... because after finished kap, he asked me "why girls nowadays wear like this? look ugly laa.." actually i feel that that girl is pretty... just admit that you kap is okay what.. what for saying those bullshit to me? huh.. i will feel angry because YOU ARE MY DEAR.. plus liter bit jealous.. liter bit only laa.. kap lui is okay for me.. but can you dont kap like that???

it seems being normal that boys with rude actions and rude words but girls are not encouraging to act that... who said one??? not only human being, even the animals would show oOo to give vent to its angriness... can i? huh.. after saw this pic which downloaded from google *wink wink wink finally, i have a smileeeeeeee =)

No comments: